Sunday, September 21, 2008

Here you are

I realize that I haven't posted a real post for a long time.
I've been doing a lot since the 1st of September.

I've met my dear Sigrid again! She's getting married the 6th of December!

I've done a lot of studying. Sometimes we work together in a group, like here.

We're saving power, so it's a bit cold inside...

Jan dropped by with stuff from Stavanger.


We had a house party and invited some of our new friends.


Our friend Torstein visited and helped us out a lot.Last Tuesday I was at KIA (Christian International Assosiation) to help with Norwegian-classes. I enjoyed that. I've also started in a Cellgroup (quite similar to a Biblegroup), which I think will be good for developing my Christian faith.
I've been in practice a week as a teacher. Our job was to observe routines, the pupils and the lessons and help out when we were needed. In two weeks time we will be the ones who will teach. For three whole weeks. I can hardly wait! :)
I've also joined KRIK (CHRISC), Christian Sports Contact. We excercise every Friday and have other social gatherings once in a while. I really like that, and being active in CHRISC might give me a cheap trip to Uganda next summer...!

This weekend was supposed to be a relazxing one, since the past week was really stressfull. But I realize that I have tons of pages to read befor next week's lectures. So I'm still very busy... Hopefully I will go to Salem, the church we've started in, this evening.
I'm happy, but busy!

1 comment:

Mr. Ukulele said...

You are right, you should upgrate more often ;) Tell us about almost falling off your chair though!
Hope you got some relaxation this weekend, I sure did, but today and tonight I have to get back to my exam ... So see you later :)