Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Autumn is Falling

Eline and I bought two golden fish yesterday. Our new roommates are called Nono and Tot, named after my Madagascar-Eline and Torstein. They lighten up our appartment and are always there when we come home.

The past weekend we had a henparty for Sigrid. We took her on a plane to Oslo, and she had no clue where she was or where she was going. We had a wonderful weekend - women only!

Now I'm back in the 3rd grade I teach. They're really noisy but I think we have them in the palm of our hand soon. :) I like teaching them, but at the end of the day I'm really tired.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids really know how to be noisy :P
I have to meet Nono and Tot sometime

Mr. Ukulele said...

Ah, the palm of your hand... sounds like a wonderful place to be! And such cute fish you have got ^^