Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Update

Been to Stavanger
Going to Skien
Going to Hald
Going to Søgne for a cabintrip with the Housechurch.
Having the Housechurch here at my place this evening.
So many plans! I like having things to do, as long as it's not too much...

I had my first Yoga lesson last Monday. I found it a little strange in the beginning and a bit scared that it was something religious, but found out it wasn't. We left before the meditation started... ;) Think it was good excercise, so I might do it again.

Right now I'm writing a paper about Maria Mena and her song "Just Hold Me", so I better go back to that. Check out the song on youtube.com:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4hRyB5YHaY

I'll be back before you know it. Keep checking! ;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

yoga? my daughter?