Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cumbaya, my Lord

I'm sick. Sore throat, stiff shoulders, headache, runny nose etc etc...
Praying for God to make me better
Ole Einar's making dinner in the kitchen,
although he's not much better either
We're sick.
Today it's Grey's Anatomy and the girls and I have talked about making waffles. I'm looking forward to that. Tomorrow we have a study day - which means no teaching, only self-studies... Next week-end I'm going to Oslo, I might write a blog on that, because that'll be exciting!!
Some people say we have to focus on the present, and not on the future or the past... The present for me involves illness.... Rats.
SO if you would please like to pray, that would be very okay! :)
Have a nice day.

3 comments:

Therese said...

Hope you'll get better, and that it's not the swine flu.. ;)

Anonymous said...

I will pray for you my friend. I hope both of will be fine
God bless you

Anonymous said...

hivavaka ho anareo ny tenanay avy aty Madagascar. mirary anareo ho salama tsara, R...