Sunday, July 13, 2008

Off to America!

In 10 hours I'm leaving for Florda. I have to pack. I worked today and afterwards I had to sleep. So my suitcase is still as empty as it can be. And some of the clothes I'm supposed to bring are still wet. In short: I am stressed. So why am I on the Internet? Because there are things I have to fix on the computer too before I leave.
But I'm supposed to look on the BRIGHT side of life, and that is that tomorrow I will meet my dear sister and brother-in-law. That weighs up for all the stress I have now.

I'm a bit nervous though. I am going to the most Industrialized country in the world. 3 months ago (WOW- is it that long ago?!) I was in one of the least developed countries. Maybe it will be a shock. Maybe I'll be more aware of the huge differences when I see America again. Let's se!

3 comments:

Mr. Ukulele said...

Industrialized, yes... Properly developed - probably not. Quite likely the US has more poor people than Madagascar has.
But I digress. Hope you are having the time of your life! And I miss you. Hope we'll talk soon :)

Anonymous said...

Kos deg glugg i hjel (ganske kult "ordtak" det der:P) med USA og Marianne og Christen og ellers alt det er å kose seg med:) Tenker på deg..:)

Anonymous said...

Hi Inki :)
I hope that you are having a great time in the states with your family.
See you later :)