Monday, July 7, 2008

Future plans

Live
Love
Laugh

These are the main things I want to do in my life:
I have to live to the fullest, not wasting any moments or letting any oppourtunities pass.
I want to love other people, so that I can be a better person. I want to love others the way God loves me; unconditionally.
I need to laugh, so I have joy in my life. If I laugh, the chances are bigger that someone else also will laugh. My greatest joy is to see people smile, and if I can participate in that, I will be content!


(Pictures from Summer 07)

I am going to Kristiansand in August. The plan is to study at the university to become a teacher. I am not quite sure that I have chosen the right way, but if I get to keep my three L's in a good way, I can't complain. :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The three L's are great goals to have in life :) I think that those words describe you well.

ROCK said...

I just want to say good luck and keep smily, happy and love people as God love us. you are smily girl

Kjetil said...

Hei inki! Du er du herved invitert på Fantasi på verandaen min i krsand med grillings. Om det blir nå i august eller siden må vi se på, men jeg er i minstefall veldig beredt. skriv godt ! lykke til med studier

God bless,
kjetil