Monday, February 23, 2009

Bye-bye Uganda...

I have just made the hardest descision ever. I have been faced with a choice that has been almost too hard to bear, and it's been really exhausting.

I got the chance to go to Uganda for 4 weeks. I was never 100% sure that this was what I wanted to do, and this has really been nagging me. I have prayed and asked God to give me peace to make the right descision, but I have never got the feeling that Uganda is 100% right for me at this point. ARGH! It's been really frustrating! But now I have finally come to the conclusion that I'm not going. The time is not right and I feel relieved now. I would appreciate it if people could pray that I may find peace with this descision, although I really believe that I have done the right thing. :) It's so nice to relax and not having to think about it all the time! And now I can plan so many other things for the summer! Yeay! :) I am so happy and relieved! :) :) :)

No comments: